Updated: Dec 19, 2019
Its all in a name! ... By far the most important word in any situation is your client’s name!
Whether were talking about a conversation, an email, a presentation, a proposal, or any other medium of communication, great client service advisors pay particular attention to their Client’s name.
If you don’t care enough to get your client’s name right … how can you be trusted to get anything else right?
This is not rocket science. But it’s so surprising how many of us consistently get this wrong.
- A company name is misspelled on the first slide of the presentation!
- A competitors name appears in a presentation!
- The wrong persons name is used at the top of a letter or email!
- The wrong gender prefix is used in correspondence!
- An advisor forgets the client’s name when making introductions!
If you’re trying to show you care about a client … Show you care!